If you do not have a current credit card on file with your account you will not be able to participate in the bidding process and your account has been disabled.
Please note, there is no negotiating on the final bid price once the auction is complete, so be sure you are serious about the bids you are placing. Your credit card will be charged to winning bidder.
1. You must be a registered user to participate. We will know who you are, but no one else will. Please fill out the new member information and submit to the Vault. (registration is ONLY required to participate in bidding, it is not necessary if you only want to browse the site and auctions)
2. You must be a U.S. resident. We know it's a bummer, but it's been our experience that it's a big hassle with dealing with shipping overseas. If things change down the road, we may reevaluate.
3. Mastercard, Visa and Money Orders are the only accepted forms of payment. Sorry no Pay-Pal. The Auction window will indicate bidding increments, starting and ending dates. Some items will have a buy it now price.
4. Bidding: Most auction windows will be for one week. We'll let you know if it's otherwise. If you are the winning bid, an email will be sent to you within 3 days and payment must be received within 7 days of receiving the confirmation email. The auction will be cancelled and relisted without notice after this time period.
5. Shipping charges will be added to the total of the final auction price and will be insured for the value of the item. Shipping charges are based on ground rates for Continental USlocations only.
6. Return Policy: All items are carefully inspected before shipping. If your item arrives damaged, please report it to us within 48 hours.
7. There will be a 20% restocking fee for returned items. In other words, if you order an item, and once received you just don't like it for aesthetic reasons, you may return it, but you'll be charged a restocking fee.
8. Repairs At the present time Rocky's Vault does not offer repair for damaged items. You'll either receive a refund or a replacement for your damage item if available.
9. Signatures: If you would like to have your piece signed, please make your request at the time of purchase. If Randy Bowen sculpted it )or co-sculpted it) he will sign it at no extra charge. Add an additional 5 business days to shipping time. (Sometimes it takes Randy a while to make to down to the warehouse because he's real busy sculpting new stuff!)
10. The items in the auctions are from various sources: Bowen Designs, is a corporation. We personally purchase these items from Bowen Designs, Inc. with the idea of offering them at a later date. It's our personal "stash" that we're auctioning. The AP's that we auction are from extra replacement copies that were ultimately, not needed. AP's will be marked as such. These are in short supply and will be noted in the various auctions.
Also as a reminder, feel free to write me with your requests for other items you are looking for to complete your collection at TheVault@bowendesigns.com.